Saturday, May 28, 2011

Where The Ocean Holds My Soul

Here comes the Sun
No more lies in the dark
No more spirits of the past
Here comes the waves
As I look out to the sea
Fear has drowned in the deep
I want to go to a place
A place where I cannot hear the Devil speak
Where The Ocean Holds My Soul

Where The Ocean Holds My Soul
I am finally free
Free to connect the Sun to my heart
I found the key to paradise
You can come with me
To Where The Ocean Holds My Soul
Where The Ocean Holds My Soul

Here comes the rain
Raindrops cover us head to toe
No hope in the sky to be found
Here comes the kiss
Everything is full of color now
There is a destiny to be found
I'm gonna run to the sea
The demons can't catch me now
Because the ocean holds my soul
Angels can be found deep in the blue

Where The Ocean Holds My Soul
I am finally free
Free to connect the Sun to my heart
I found the key to paradise
You can come with me
To Where The Ocean Holds My Soul
Where The Ocean Holds My Soul

Voices in the water
They have a story to tell
But you should know mine by now
I want to run along the beach
And be left with the sand in my shoes
I don't want to ever leave
Because the ocean holds my heart

Where The Ocean Holds My Soul
I am finally free
Free to connect the Sun to my heart
I found the key to paradise
You can come with me
To Where The Ocean Holds My Soul
Where The Ocean Holds My Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment