There's Rainfall Today
Shadows in the sky
The light that flashes
I know it's you
Your angels crying on the world
From your golden kingdom
I see that you're sad
You protect us
So we're with you
Until the end of time
We are with you
There's fire today
Burning the innocence and joy
There are melting hearts
I know that you're there
Can you help us?
Wash the pain away
From the tragic kingdom
You see we are broken
You protect us
You're with me
And I'm with you
Until the end of time
I'm with you
It's a cold day today
The chilling people
With ice for hearts
Our minds are frozen
Have they forgotten about you?
There's too many lies in this world
You're not one of them
You won't forget us
You protect us
So we'll protect you
You're with us
Until the end of time
You're the light within the dark
There's Rainfall Today
I look up in the sky
Cause I know it's you
No comments:
Post a Comment