How did it come to this?
I'm Heartbroken In Hell
What has happened here?
I'm underneath the light
I'm trying to climb back up
That's what happens, when you're Heartbroken In Hell
Here comes the darkness again
The sun has left me alone
I'm burned in this pain again
The rain won't wash it out
When the stars come at night
I look up at the sky
Wondering who I am
And that's what happens
When you're Heartbroken In Hell
That's what happens when You're Heartbroken In Hell
I'm sitting here, wanting to run
To find my former self
Like everyone has always said
You can't learn without pain
But is there a certain point
Where there's too much pain
And you don't even listen?
Can we go back to the days
When things didn't even matter?
Or can I just go back to bed
Hoping it will all be a dream
What the hell has happened here?
I used to be happier than this
But she broke me in half
And left me with all the cracks
So that's what happens
When you're Heartbroken In Hell
That's what happens when You're Heartbroken In Hell
I'm sitting here, wanting to run
To find my former self
Here comes the darkness again
The sun has left me alone
I'm burned in this pain again
The rain won't wash it out
When the stars come at night
I look up at the sky
Wondering who I am
That's what happens, when you're Heartbroken In Hell
There's a chain around my heart
I won't unlock it now
I threw away the key
You can't get to it now
And that's what happens
When you're left Heartbroken In Hell
No comments:
Post a Comment