I was tense, I was soar
As I lay down and closed my eyes
I started to dream a beautiful dream
About a girl that is a diamond
She's just a stranger, A beautiful stranger
I know her but I don't
But in that dream we met on the coastal shore
And I said...
"Come on and take my hand
It's time to go on a journey
It will be alright, just hand on to me
Your sweet embrace is all I need"
So as we walked along the beautiful cove
The silence was too much
So finally I took her hand
And told her I'm in love with a beautiful stranger
And though we're both no stranger to heartbreak
And we both kept a shield up
We knew we were right
So I said 3 beautiful words
Se grabbed my arm and she said...
"Kiss me while you can
You don't need to be afraid
We have the world and I have you
It's all I ever needed"
Please don't leave me
Our hearts fit perfectly
We can be like a King and Queen
And hope it will never end
We can be two lovers
Under a winter twilight
Build our love on a secret bridge
We can wrap each other in a sweet embrace
We can create a pattern that never ends
Just you and me
Like two lovers under a winter twilight
"So just take my hand" I said
"We have everything and I have all that I need"
And she grabbed me and we kissed in a sweet embrace
So when I opened my eyes it was a dream
A beautiful dream and when I saw
That beautiful stranger again
I wondered if she saw me
No comments:
Post a Comment