Saturday, May 14, 2011

Alive

Sometimes there are days where I feel drowned
So I lay up in my dark room
I can't feel the magic within me
That is why I live in an empty hole
Sometimes I feel so paper thin
But sometimes we have to run
Run off...

Out into the light
The wind in my face
Make myself Alive
I'm just a comet
Shooting across the sky
Nothing can stop me
I feel Alive

There are days I just stay hidden
But you can't see the world through a wall
Break it down and let them see your smile
No need to be afraid of whats to come
I know love let me down the first time
But it will come back again someday
Cause I know who I am
I'll just run out...

Into the light
The wind in my face
Freedom feels so good
It makes me feel Alive
I'm just a comet
Shooting across the sky
Nothing can stop me
I feel Alive

Just when life gets colder
I look up to the sky
It's a wonderful life
If you choose it to be
I hear my melody
My happy melody
This time it's gonna last

I run out into the light
The wind in my face
Freedom feels so good
It makes me feel Alive
I'm just a comet
Shooting across the sky
Nothing can stop me
I feel Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment