Have you looked in the mirror today?
Can you see the reflection of broken promises?
Have you no shame? You lied to me all this time
So now the end is coming soon
We don't fight it cause it's nothing we can do
We closed the door on this love
I was wrong for breaking you
It was wrong for me to lie to you
If I could change it I would
Lets just back down
Put down our weapons
Give up the war
Put up our arms and Surrender
Just forget the fire of the day
I Surrender
If you could look realness in the face,
Could we really see eye to eye?
Have you no shame? All your lies are catching up with you
We don't have much time before we fade away
I shouldn't have tried to change you soul
I never should have went behind your back
And said those little stories
It's too bad the end is near
We could have had everything
Lets just back down
Put down our weapons
Give up the war
Put up our arms and Surrender
Just forget the fire of the day
It burns to the sky
I Surrender
I feel this shame inside of me
I know I hurt you
But you hurt me too
In the end it's over now
It'd time for us to leave
This haunted memory
I wish we could just back down
Put down our weapons
Give up the war
Put up our arms and Surrender
Forget the fire of the day
It burns to the sky
I hope we can work it out someday
Just not today...
No comments:
Post a Comment