Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Sunset

If you could see the broken cracks
Within a smile
Then you would be able to look
Realness in the face
I hear a desperate voice
Within a haunted melody
I never really wanted anything out of life
Then you came and showed me another way
Now I see that I can't
Sit up in this Grey, hollow, blankness
As I could be walking into
A deep blue ocean
I'll see the colors in a perfect pattern

I will always look into the sky
And feel hope
I still remember all the times that I cried
Like yesterday
After everything in my life I've been through
After a depressing day
The sky is getting darker on me
But now I can see a sunset
My Sunset

Lost in a daze, The porch light on
Getting darker by the minute
Trees as green, Green as always
The blueness has taken over
The cars fly by, Dogs barking at the fading sky
Feeling kind of lonely
Glad, but sad I let you go
Who else is gonna explain
The meaning of life?
But I have found out on my own

I will always look into the sky
And feel hope
I still remember all the times that I cried
Like yesterday
After everything in my life I've been through
After a depressing day
The sky is getting darker on me
But now I can see a sunset
My Sunset

As the sunshine goes away from the day
I just wanna feel alright again
There is hope in the sky
I just hope I can feel it someday

I will always look into the sky
And feel hope
I still remember all the times that I cried
Like yesterday
After everything in my life I've been through
After a depressing day
The sky is getting darker on me
But now I can see a sunset
My Sunset

If you could see the broken cracks
Within a smile
Then you would be able to look
Realness in the face
I never really wanted anything out of life
Then you came and showed me another way
I have walked into
A deep blue ocean
I have seen the colors in my soul

I will always look into the sky
And feel hope
I still remember all the times that I cried
Like yesterday
After everything in my life I've been through
After a depressing day
The sky is getting darker on me
But now I can see a sunset
My Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment