Sunday, May 15, 2011

Conquer You

They told me I was nothing
But I'll prove myself one day
They told me I was weird
But I'll embrace it and shove it in your face
They made me feel weak
Like a balloon that has no air
Now, you can say what you want
But I don't really care
Now you can call me names
But you're just wasting your time
Because you will never
They will never bother me again

Attack me guns and knives
That's okay cause I'll fight back
And I will someday Conquer You
If you think you can beat me down
And steal my pride
You have another thing coming
Cause I will Conquer You

You told me I was fat
Well look at me now, I'm slim and grown
You told me I'm a freak
But that's okay, it's just a little word
They broke me down
Until I was vulnerable
Like standing naked in the middle of the street
Now you can say what you want
But I honestly don't care
And you will never
They will never bother me again

Attack me with guns and knives
That's okay cause I'll fight back
And I will someday Conquer You
If you think you can beat me down
And steal my pride
You can't take that away from me
Cause I will Conquer You

You pulled me into a dark hole
I thought i could never get out
Well now I'm stronger than my former self
You will never melt me down again
Now you can say what you want
But I really don't give a shit
And you will never make me frown again

Attack me with guns and knives
That's okay cause I'll fight back
And I will someday Conquer You
If you think you can beat me down
And steal my pride
You will never take that away from me
Cause I will Conquer You

No comments:

Post a Comment