Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Unreachable

I have an imagination
It comes alive at night
As I dream about the life
I wish I could have
I meet a perfect girl
I hope she will one day be real
Meanwhile, I struggle and fight my way out of this sorrow
Hoping to one day be happy
With my other half
So that nothing else will matter

The face in my dreams
Does it fill the void?
Will she one day be real?
The music in my soul
Does it fill the void?
Do the words heal the pain?

What the hell is real?
And why is it so hard to find?
No matter how many times I look
I end up feeling so alone
The 5th degree loneliness
Burns me up alive
Haunts me until I run away
And close my eyes
And I'll have that dream again
The one where I am happy

The face in my dreams
Does it fill the void?
Will she one day be real?
The music in my soul
Does it fill the void?
Do the words heal the pain?

Is home reality?
Is true love real?
Is it what it seems?
No beautiful stranger to hold my hand
She's only in my dreams
Is isolation real?
Or is loneliness only an illusion?
No good evidence
No one can seem to answer these questions

The face in my dreams
Does it fill the void?
Will she one day be real?
The music in my soul
Does it fill the void?
Do the words heal the pain?
Where's my fantasy?

But in the end
It's just a dream
And it's not real
This is Reality

No comments:

Post a Comment