Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shooting Star (Dream In Illusion Part II)

I look up in the velvet skies
I see your face
It reminds me of a sunny day
I know we never were and will never be
But it can't hurt to dream, right?
A single teardrop equals
The loneliness without you darling
I am shining brighter now
Brighter than Aurora skies
But I still wonder time after time
If you ever think of me
If you do, I won't feel so alone

I don't know what to say
It's like listening to a silent radio
The coldness chills me alive
So I went south for a warmer day
I still have dreams of you time to time
Even though they'll never come true
I still hope someday
That this Shooting Star will come back to me

I wake up to a Gray sky
It's about to rain
I listen to hear your voice in the thunder
When all else fails
I close my eyes and dream my little fantasy
It's like two lovers under a waterfall
I wake up and I feel shame it's not true
And it will never be
I had tears of my love for you
The tears led to your ocean
Now I float away
I can't wait on this illusion to become reality
But I'll remember you
Let this remind you
I'm as strong as the winds
So as I blow away
I hope we will meet again someday

I don't know what to say
It's like listening to a silent radio
The coldness chills me alive
So I went south for a warmer day
I still have dreams of you time to time
Even though they'll never come true
I still hope someday
That this Shooting Star will come back to me

Are you there?
As I Dream In Illusion of you

No comments:

Post a Comment