Friday, May 13, 2011

Stomping Hearts

I think I was living in denial
While you kept that secret to yourself
The kind of secret that you knew
Would break my heart if I found out
You are too nice to tell the truth anyway
But I found out and it was cruel
So you can tell everyone that I'm creepy and obsessive
I already apologized and moved on

But whether you believe me or not
It doesn't matter what you think
The next time you go Stomping Hearts
The least you could do is look me in the eyes
So next time you've got a problem
Just say it to my face

Now that I'm done dreaming of youI can see the flaws within you
You're depressing and dishonest
And you barely even crack a smile
And you have no personality
You don't deserve me anyway
I wasted a year of dreams on you
I know I gave you a bad impression
But I apologized and moved on

But whether you believe me or not
It doesn't matter what you think
The next time you go Stomping Hearts
The least you could do is look me in the eyes
So next time you've got a problem
Just say it to my face

No comments:

Post a Comment