I've wasted all of my days
Chasing something I couldn't catch
No matter how hard I try
I end up being a crack in the pavement
After all of these years I have learned
Love will never take away real life
So if I end up alone
At least I won't be blind
No matter how hard I resist
I always keep coming back to you
But will this time be different?
Who would've thought
That even in my darkest years
Heaven is always out of reach
Even though I wait for her, day after day
I eventually know...
She will never come
Here's another story to tell
The Story of Confusion
Chapter one is denial
I can't believe that this is life
As I grow older each year
Excitement is hard to come upon
But at the end of the day
I always hope that you'll come to realize
That I'm the one for you
Where are the thieves that stole my hope?
I only have a little bit left
But I have enough to wait for you
Even if it takes a thousand years
Well, who would've thought
That even in my darkest years
Heaven is always out of reach
Even though I wait for her, day after day
I eventually know...
She will never come
The final chapter in this novel is acceptance
Accept the fact that she's gone for good
I haven't got that far yet
My love will never fade away
I'm in love and I always will be
Will she ever be my kingdom come?
My twisted mind runs back and forth
So as you read this Story Of Confusion
I hope somebody will convince me
She will never come
No comments:
Post a Comment