Sunday, May 15, 2011

Meet Me In The Cave

I remember the day I first saw your face
Neon colors fill the open air
The sun and moon appeared in the same time
How unlikely could this be?
My eyes have now filled with color
Can you make a rainbow when we touch?
If only you could...

Come in from the ocean
Fill my heart with hope
Forget the evil kings
Then Meet Me In The Cave
When we connect the stars
You'll shine for the world to see
So if you want some silence
Just Meet Me In The Cave

The sun has radiated my soul
Since I first saw you
We haven't even met
But I believe in love at first sight
For once in my life

Come in from the ocean
Fill my heart with hope
Forget the evil kings
Then Meet Me In The Cave
When we connect the stars
You'll shine for the world to see
So if you want some silence
Just Meet Me In The Cave

If we should ever speak
Which I hope we will
Maybe we can sail a ship to paradise
Maybe this love can grow strong
Maybe we will touch the moon tonight
If you just....

Come in from the ocean
Fill my heart with hope
Forget the evil kings
Then Meet Me In The Cave
When we connect the stars
You'll shine for the world to see
So if you want some silence
Just Meet Me In The Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment