Friday, May 13, 2011

Kissing In The Rain

If love was like it was in the movies
It would be paradise wouldn't it?
Now it is raining like an April shower
I wish we would meet in the middle
What would it be like?
I would say....

"I hope you like Kissing In The Rain"
She comes on over and we walk outside
We look each other in the eyes
Under the rainy sky
We put the umbrella down And then we kiss
Our hair and clothes get soaking wet
But we don't care, It's a beautiful moment
Lets make the moment last

Whenever it rains, I look out the window
And I wonder if your doing the same
Are you thinking of me?
If this dream could be real
I would hope to embrace you
Under the roaring thunder
Lights are flashing in the sky
What would this fantasy be like?
I would say to her...

"I hope you like Kissing In The Rain"
She comes on over and we walk outside
We look each other in the eyes
Under the rainy sky
We put the umbrella down
And then we kiss
Our hair and clothes get soaking wet
But we don't care, It's a beautiful moment
Lets make this moment last

So we lay under a tree
Keeping ourselves dry and warm
And I don't care if I catch a cold
Being with you is worth it
And I don't care if the storm never ends
And the rainbow never comes
As long as I'm with this girl
I'll kiss her in the rain
What if this was real?

No comments:

Post a Comment