No plans
I can't seem to find my path
But no fears
I have enough time to make up my mind
No love
I keep myself guarded enough to avoid the pain
But when the day comes
I'll be ready to say
I'm coming up out from underwater
Where I kept silent
I'm ready to make these changes
No more hiding, no more pain
But as of now
My life is Undecided
This curtain,
Has appeared to have closed on me
No worries
I'm way to shy to do anything
I can't let go of what people say
My life is a growing epidemic with no cure
But one day I'll be ready to say
I'm coming up out from underwater
Where I kept silent
I'm ready to make these changes
No more hiding, no more pain
But as of now
My life is Undecided
Fill in the neon lights
Make my heart full of color
To light up my soul
Until I decide to stand up and take control
I'm coming up out from underwater
Where I kept silent
I'm ready to make these changes
No more hiding, no more pain
But as of now
My life is Undecided
No comments:
Post a Comment