Monday, June 13, 2011

Listen To The Rain

I can tell someone has broken your smile
I can tell from that look in your eyes
I know some people can be so mean
But things are never as bad as they seem
Don't live out in the cold
Come in with your chills
Let your words be heard
When you're sad, just remember

Listen To The Rain
As it is falling on you
Listen To The Rain
Feel it's secrets washing over you
It is all a deep mystery
That you think you'll never find
But you will someday
Just Listen To The Rain

You have the look as if your lost underground
You have a lot of worries that you think will never be broken
You have chains around your heart
That you won't let anyone unlock
I don't know why you're down
But it's gonna be alright
Trust me, Things come easier than you think

Listen To The Rain
As it pours down on you
Listen To The Rain
Feel it's secrets washing over you
It is all a deep mystery
That you think you'll never find
But you will someday
Just Listen To The Rain

If you hear voices up in the sky
Just listen to them
They might talk you out of your sorrow
If not, just talk to me
I will make it alright
All I can do is love you the best I can
But it will be okay

Just Listen To The Rain
As it pours down on you
Listen To The Rain
Feel it's secrets washing over you
It is all a deep mystery
That you think you'll never find
But you will someday
Just Listen To The Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment