I can't make up my mind
It seems like every time i fall in love
She just puts cracks in my heart
I've talked myself in and out of being
The man of any girls dreams
I know I will sometimes lose
But it is worth the fight, right?
I always fall too fast
I come on too strong
I never can seem to have a moment
But What If I take a chance?
What If she returns the favor?
What If she won't push me away?
I never know what will happen
Unless I take the risk
Make room for change
Take A Chance
What If I did?
I know I'm a little crazy
I know I'm obsessed with love
But she might like that, right?
I don't know
I don't have anything figured out
Maybe three months from now I will
No one can tell me what to do
I have to do this on my own
I fall too fast
I come on too strong
I never can seem to have a moment
But What If I take a chance?
What If she returns the favor?
What If she won't push me away?
I never know what will happen
Unless I take the risk
Make room for change
Take A Chance
What If I did?
Every time I come around
I end up getting turned away
I'm scared to fall in love
I don't want to be Cupid's fool
But if I looked in her eyes
Maybe she will look in mine too
Just like two lovers do
Like lovers do...
I fall to fast
I come on too strong
I never can seem to have a moment
But What If I take a chance?
What If she returns the favor?
What If she won't push me away?
I never know what will happen
Unless I take the risk
Make room for change
Take A Chance
What If I did?
No comments:
Post a Comment