Close your eyes, you can't hear it
Things will not get any worse
Do not listen to the trash they tell you
Everyone is a lie
Try to envision a better tomorrow
Where people are actually real
The shit on the radio
Makes me wanna scream
It's just robots singing
About the same damn thing
I refuse to take it
I can't find The Real
It's gone from sight
The truth is long from gone
All we're left with
Is lies on a stage
We have to find The Real
Where is The Real?
Echos from an evil
They try to get you to listen
To brainwash and make you believe
The lies that they tell you
I refuse to listen
It should be a sin
I will stay real
Unlike the girls with the flashy clothes
Dance around like a tramp
This is what we look up to
I will stay real
Unlike the guys who
Play girls like they're cards
And get drunk every night
That will never be me
I can't find The Real
It's gone from sight
The truth is long from gone
All we're left with
Is lies on a stage
We have to find The Real
Where is The Real?
No comments:
Post a Comment