I've been lost in illusion
For the past two days
Wondering if I'll ever wake up
Well, today is the day
I forgotten about the drama
I just listened to a happy song
I just feel a little better
I don't need someone to make me happy
I'm good on my own
I don't wanna have anymore sad days
No more hiding from the Sun
I have filled this empty hole
I am better than what people think
I've been waiting for a chance to fly away
Where I feel Free
Safe up in the sky
It's okay, I'm fine
The pain inside has died
When you feel Free, you're Free
And alive, Everything is okay
Just become Free
I don't have any plans
I don't know where I'm headed
I'm through living in empty moments
I'll make the best ones last
I don't know where I'll be one day
I'm just playing it by ear
I've started calling my own shots
You can't tell me what to do
And I know that place will be bliss
I can just see it now
I take away the sad days
I take in a little oxygen
I've been waiting on the day
That I can say
Where I feel Free
Safe up in the sky
It's okay, I'm fine
The pain inside has died
When you feel Free, you're Free
And alive, Everything is okay
Just become Free
Just feel Free
Does anyone hear me?
It's easier than you think
I was lost in illusion
Just waiting on the rain
Where I feel Free
Safe up in the sky
It's okay, I'm fine
The pain inside has died
When you feel Free, you're Free
And alive, Everything is okay
Just become Free
I've been lost in illusion
Just waiting for the rain to stop
No more hiding from the Sun
No comments:
Post a Comment