Monday, June 13, 2011

Dance In My Sorrow

Here I was
Under a spell
A spell that made me cry
All night, all day, all of forever
Sadness never felt quite this loud before
"Bang Bang Bang" like a drum
That's what it felt like
The tears were beat right out of me
It was the worst night of my life
I'm gonna snap out of this soon enough
Dark days will fade away
This raincloud won't rain today
I just had to tell myself

"Why do you feel so sorry for yourself?
It won't solve anything, just make it worse"
So just smile and everything will be okay
There's more to life than breaking down
I have better plans, so I have to breakthrough
And I won't Dance In My Sorrow tonight

There I was once again
So much drama, so much pain
I was dying in misery
I was laying in my small cage
Hoping someone would save me
But I had to save myself
And I did
When I rise once again
Be reminded: I'll be strong
I will never break again
I'll just tell myself

"Why do you feel so sorry for yourself?
It won't solve anything, just make it worse"
So just smile and everything will be okay
There's more to life than breaking down
I have better plans, so I have to breakthrough
And I won't Dance In My Sorrow tonight

I have risen once again
Be reminded I am strong
Today's the day that I will start to pray
And I will stay
So when in doubt, just tell yourself

"Why do you feel so sorry for yourself?
It won't solve anything, just make it worse"
So just smile and everything will be okay
There's more to life than breaking down
I have better plans, so I have to breakthrough
And I won't Dance In My Sorrow tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment