To the sky
All my dreams
They fade away
As I sit here
Alone again
Bored to death
It's no surprise
If I could
I would jump so high
I could touch the heavens
But I'm stuck here
And this is My Only Wish
My wish to the God
I always wonder
What if my dreams had no limits?
What if I could fill my loneliness?
What if I could afford to do everything I want?
I always wonder if today will be the day
That everything changes for the better
The day I will find the one
I'm meant to be with
The day everyone I know
Will finally understand me
The day I'm no longer misunderstood
The day I will be loved
For who I am
These are so many things to wish for
But if I had one more chance
I would shout as loud as I can
To the sky
All my dreams
They fade away
As I sit here
Alone again
Bored to death
It's no surprise
If I could
I would jump so high
I could touch the heavens
But I'm stuck here
And this is My Only Wish
My wish to the Gods
I always wonder
What if my sister didn't think I'm worthless?
What if she understood who I was?
What I could burn away the hate?
I always wonder
If life will always be this cold
If I will always be so alone
If I can get a girl to love me back
I always wonder
If we can all just go to a place
Where nobody ever hated
There's only paradise
To the sky
All my dreams
They fade away
As I sit here
Alone again
Bored to death
It's no surprise
If I could
I would jump so high
I could touch the heavens
But I'm stuck here
And this is My Only Wish
My wish to the Gods
It seems like everything
Is fading away
Soon they'll all be gone
They'll be distant memories
To the sky
All my dreams
They fade away
As I sit here
Alone again
Bored to death
It's no surprise
If I could
I would jump so high
I could touch the heavens
But I'm stuck here
And this is My Only Wish
My wish to the Gods
No comments:
Post a Comment