Monday, July 25, 2011

Farewell Fantasy

So here I go again
I am guarded from light
The endless hours
Counted by the ticking clocks
Farewell Fantasy, I am leaving you behind
Farewell Fantasy, You won't come true
So I won't be back

I spent my lonely nights
Dreaming my perfect life
But I lost all sense of reality
I can forever change who I am
But what's the point?
It won't change anything
Tumultuous life will stay the same

It's easy to say
That I've been lost in time
It's been said that
I'm at war with my own mind
I am losing,
As the soldiers shoot bullets through my heart
My magical thinking gets me through the day
But it's taking over my life
So Farewell Fantasy, It's time to say goodbye
Farewell Fantasy, You will never come true
So I won't be back

I spent my lonely nights
Dreaming my perfect life
But I lost all sense of reality
I can forever change who I am
But what's the point?
It won't change anything
Tumultuous life will stay the same

My illusions are nothing but a fairytale
But when I wake up it's nothing but a tragedy
It's not real and it never will be
Through my confusing times
You have been there
But I think it's time I let you go
I think I can make it on my own
So Farewell Fantasy,
Thanks for the magical vacation
But I decide my own destiny
I can make reality my best friend
So Farewell Fantasy
This is goodbye

I spent my lonely nights
Dreaming my perfect life
But I lost all sense of reality
I can forever change who I am
But what's the point?
It won't change anything
Tumultuous life will stay the same
 

No comments:

Post a Comment