Tuesday, August 2, 2011

More Than This

There are times
I am sad
There are times
I'm a crashing plane
Sorrow delivers by the moon
Daylight breaks, I try to smile
It seems I'm smaller now
Than I thought
Hold my crying soul
If I'm smaller now
Melt the ice in my heart

If I were to try
Take it to my soul
If I believed I could
Gave it everything
If I dream
Someday there will be more
Something More Than This

If I try
And I fail
All I gave
Was a waste of time
All I need is
A savior to take me away
They never came
It seems I'm smaller now
Than I thought
Hold my crying soul
If I'm smaller now
Melt the ice in my heart

If I were to try
Take it to my soul
If I believed I could
Gave it everything
If I dream
Someday there will be more
Something More Than This

All I want is something more
All I need is a spark
If I lost
Soldiers wounded from the fight
Was it worth everything?
Believe that it was
Live for the light
Believe that we can
Believe that I will Rise Again
Because I know that I can
And I'll live another day
Once again

If I were to try
Take it to my soul
If I believed I could
Gave it everything
If I dream
Someday there will be more
Something More Than This

No comments:

Post a Comment