Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bombs

Underneath
Is a torn soul
That has risen from the ground
And wants to believe

But then a thunder
Crashes and knocks you down
You've fallen
But you will never hit the ground

You can drop Bombs
They might hit me
But they won't kill me
You can drop Bombs
They will explode
But I will be unstoppable

It's sad to see
You are broken down
You can't live like this
It's time to go

Ugly is
What they called you
It doesn't mean
That it's true

You can drop Bombs
They might hit me
But they won't kill me
You can drop Bombs
They will explode
But I will be unstoppable

A pure heart
Has been torn up
There has to be a secret treasure
That can be found

Just rise again
Rise for the future
Fly away into the sun
With-hold your destined power

You can drop Bombs
They might hit me
But they won't kill me
You can drop Bombs
They will explode
But I will be unstoppable

No comments:

Post a Comment