The sun is going down tonight
Your memory is slowly fading
I can hear your laugh in flashbacks
Why did you have to leave?
Everyone still needs you
I watched you walk out the door
And you were never seen again
Whenever I hear you now
It's only the Echos from the past
It's only the memories, Nothing real today
You will never come back
But I wish you would
The Echo comes and fades away
Just like a ghost
I remember the love you gave us all
You were always smiling so brightly
Then a deadly accident took you away
I don't like to think about it
It's too much to take in
A single teardrop falls
On the ticking clock
I can't believe 5 years gone by so fast
Whenever I hear you now
It's only the Echos from the past
It's only the memories, Nothing real today
You will never come back
But I wish you would
The Echo comes and fades away
Just like a ghost
Maybe if we scream to the sky
That "we need you"
Maybe you will come back from that faraway place
You had everything
And that's the saddest part
Now we only hear your Echo
Filling our souls
I watched you disappear
But you never came back
It's only the Echos from the past
It's only the memories, Nothing real today
You will never come back
But I wish you would
The Echo comes and fades away
Just like a ghost
No comments:
Post a Comment